F.E.A'S BIBLE STUDY
HAVING ISSUES STUDYING THE BIBLE?
HERE ARE SOME BIBLE STUDY TIPS:
1. Do topical, character or book study
2. Study in small groups to better your understanding
3. Practice to memorize scriptures so that you can meditate on them
4. Develop questionnaires to test yourself to see how much you are learning
5. Pray and ask god to give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that he will open the scriptures to you
6. Read other materials that will give you the historical background to the topic that you are studying
WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR BIBLE?
1. The bible is the word of God
2. It is God’s manual for life
3. It is the spiritual authority of our faith
4. It brings us closer to God
5. It cultivates in our souls the mind of christ
6. It is the guide that will bring us into right decision making
7. It gives us prophectic insights into the future
8. It makes us wiser than our elders
9. It gives us laws to cultivate our society
10. So that we may learn to treat others right.
WHAT HAPPENS AT OUR BIBLE STUDY MEETINGS?
Our bible study meetings are directly geared toward the teaching and translation of the gospel in an easy learning format for people to have a clearer understanding of the bible.
Our teaching style is that of verse by verse teaching while carefully dissecting, interpreting, translating and analyzing each line so that it may be easy to understand and also for the purpose of arming ourselves with the word of God, for without the word and true understanding of the word we are empty.